ClearIAS Timetable helps IAS aspirants to prepare focused for UPSC CSE 2019 by integrating learning with test-taking.
If you haven’t enrolled yet in ClearIAS Prelims Test Series 2019, we strongly recommend you join ClearIAS Prelims Test Series 2019 now. Once you enroll, you will get automatic access to all uploaded mock exams, and hence you can easily catch up.
Ideally, you should take at least 1 mock exam every week – covering topics you studied the week before.
Scroll down to find the link to download ClearIAS UPSC Prelims Online Mock Test Series 2019 Timetable (Schedule) as PDF.
Once you enroll in ClearIAS Prelims Online Mock Test Series 2019 (40 mock exams), you would get
- Instant access to all the uploaded paid-mock tests in Prelims Test Series 2019 – even at midnight!
- Automatic access to all upcoming paid-mock tests in Prelims Test Series 2019, without any additional individual payments!
- Flexibility to attempt exams in ClearIAS Prelims Test Series 2019 at any time convenient for you, until the date of Prelims 2019, when the validity expires.
- FREE pass to ClearIAS webinars/seminars on Intelligent Elimination Techniques (IET)™ for Prelims 2019, once we start those.
- As an additional offer, FLAT 50% discount on all ebooks (PDFs) on ClearIAS store.
Subscribe ClearIAS test series 2019 (40 mock tests) and get the early-bird advantage!
Download ClearIAS UPSC Prelims Test Series 2019 Timetable as a High-Quality PDF (Useful for Ready-reference OR print-outs)
Download Link – You can download the Prelims Test Series 2019 Timetable PDF from this link.
Details of ClearIAS Prelims Test Series 2019, ClearIAS add-on packages, and Study-Plan are included in the PDF. New exams will be uploaded on Sundays, as per the schedule. Check Exam Links to take uploaded mock exams.
Flexibility To Take Mocks as Per Your Convenience
We upload our full-length online mock tests sticking to the above schedule, but once tests are uploaded, aspirants can take tests as per their convenience – at any time they wish before Prelims 2019!
However, we strongly recommend all aspirants to stick to ClearIAS timetable to the maximum extent possible, to ensure that your preparation is streamlined, focused, and efficient.
ClearIAS Timetable: 3-Level Approach for Efficient Preparation
As you might have noticed, ClearIAS Mock Exams in Prelims 2019 Test Series (40 exams) are broadly divided into 3 levels for efficient preparation.
- Level 1 – 8 Subject-Specific Mock Exams based on NCERTs which makes your basics strong.
- Level 2 – 7 Subject-Specific Exams based on Standard IAS Preparation Textbooks which ensures advanced-level preparation.
- Level 3 – 18 GS-All Topic Full-Length All India Mock Exams based on all possible sources, simulating diverse UPSC exams patterns.
Note: 7 Current Affairs Mock Exams are also included within the above stages.
It’s not about the number of books you finish, but about the discipline, strategies, and right practice!
Don’t panic if you are not able to finish all the mentioned books/topics before each mock exam day. You will get time to go through the same in the next-level (after a few weeks).
UPSC exam is not just about the number of books you cover. It’s about discipline, strategies, and right practice.
Whether finished studying or not, make sure you take each mock exam regularly. Stick to ClearIAS timetable to the maximum extent possible. Your preparation will remain highly efficient and exam-focused.
Once an exam is over, analyse your mistakes. Revise the exam and learn the important concepts from the “Learning Zone”. Then move on, and start preparing for the next mock exam (as per the timetable).
As ClearIAS use a Prelims-cum-Mains Integrated approach, following the above timetable helps to cover a majority of topics for Mains 2019 as well.
Yes, this approach will work wonders. It had consistently worked very well for our team members when they attempted Prelims. And for many toppers too. Take the best out of ClearIAS mock exams and be our next topper! All the best!