Just taking tests are not enough! You need to analyse your performance to find your strong and weak areas. Remember, UPSC Civil Services Exam is a competitive exam, and it is extremely important to know where you stand. Go through the detailed performance reports to find areas where there is scope for improvement!
Answer keys and detailed solutions available in ‘My Account’ for future reference and revision
Answer keys and explanations will be displayed in the final result page within 2-3 minutes after each test. This will also be available in each user accounts under performance overview (My Account ⇒ ‘Completed Quizzes’ ⇒ Details ⇒ View) for future reference (see sample screenshot given below). Please note that screen rotation may not be available via app, but you can tilt your screen to see the full table if you are from a mobile browser.
Note: We have disabled print or retake option for 2 reasons – both for the benefit of serious users like you.
1. To get the most accurate relative performance reports and all-India ranking (by avoiding multiple submissions).
2. To keep our questions, in a closed loop.
But there is nothing to worry. All the test-results and detailed solutions are available in each user account for further review. You can go to ‘My Account’ link and take revision of any mock-test as many times as you want until Prelims 2018.
This is what we have inside our performance analysis module:
These links will get automatically updated each time you take a mock test.
- Performance: Exam Overview – List of mock tests and progress reports.
- Marks: Correct Answers vs Time – Get answer keys and explanations.
- Proficiency: Strong vs Weak Areas – Identify your strong and weak areas.
- Charts: Subject wise performance – Subject wise attempts-graphs.
- Summary: Track Your Usage – Overall details of usage.
- Rank-list of mock exams: – Know the toppers.
- Announcements and Offers – New offers and updates.