Just taking tests is not enough! You need to analyse your performance to find your strong and weak areas.
Remember, UPSC Civil Services Exam is a competitive exam, and it is extremely important to know where you stand. Go through the detailed performance reports to find areas where there is scope for improvement!
Answer keys and Detailed Solutions are available Online
ClearIAS has provided the facility of revision of answer keys and detailed solutions of each completed mock exam.
This is in addition to the facility of generation of answer keys and detailed explanations, soon after the completion of each mock exam.
For revision of the mock exams later, the detailed solutions (as displayed on the final screen once you submit a mock exam) will remain available in each user account during the whole duration of the subscription period (ie until next prelims).
This can be easily accessed from this page (as well as from “My Account Link in the Menu). Just go to (‘Completed Exams’ ⇒ Details ⇒ View). You will get detailed solutions for each completed exam. Refer the above screenshot for directions.
Don’t fall short of the UPSC Prelims cut off marks…Practise more mocks!
The best strategy to clear Prelims: Practise Mock Exams in a timed-environment with negative marking
Practising mock exams in a timed-environment with negative marking is a hundred times more effective than reading MCQs from PDFs or Photostats. Only when you take proper practice, you will realise the mistakes you make in an exam environment.
All the test-results and detailed solutions of ClearIAS Prelims Online Mock Exams are available online, in each user account, for further review. While details solutions are easily available for ready reference, print or PDF option (offline) is not enabled in ClearIAS Prelims Test Series. This because of 3 reasons – all for the benefit of serious users like you.
- To get the most accurate relative performance reports and all-India ranking (by avoiding multiple submissions).
- To keep our questions, in a closed loop.
- To ensure that candidates take each mock exam seriously, and practice in a timed-environment with negative marking, to avoid mistakes in the exam hall.
After taking an exam, just go to ‘My Account’ link (‘Completed Exams’ ⇒ Details ⇒ View) and revise the mock-test as many times as you want, until next Prelims. Our approach (which combines online practice and online revision) has created so many toppers. All the best!
Check our performance analysis module
These links will get automatically updated each time you take a mock test.
- Performance: Exam Overview – List of mock tests and progress reports.
- Marks: Correct Answers vs Time – Get answer keys and explanations.
- Proficiency: Strong vs Weak Areas – Identify your strong and weak areas.
- Charts: Subject wise performance – Subject wise attempts-graphs.
- Summary: Track Your Usage – Overall details of usage.
- Rank-list of mock exams – Know the toppers.
- Announcements and Offers – New offers and updates.