Thank you for visiting ClearIAS mock test platform! We strongly recommend you to take ClearIAS UPSC Prelims Online Mock Exams to boost your Prelims marks within a short time.
Integrate Learning with Test-Taking!
Our test engine integrates learning with test-taking, making the whole IAS preparation affordable, interesting and fast. Isn’t it thrilling to learn and compete with thousands of aspirants across India real-time?
Have you checked the mock exam rank-lists and performance reports generated? We believe that learning is not complete without analysis. Our product gives the option for test-taking + learning + analysis. We appreciate if you spread the word about our product. Thanks in advance!
If you liked this revolutionary platform which offers quality mock tests for UPSC exams at an affordable price, then you might be interested in our other products too. As part of our comprehensive self-study package for UPSC CSE, we offer for FREE, online study materials for UPSC Civil Services Exam preparation at our parent website www.clearias.com, the name which needs no introduction. Get ClearIAS study-materials (FREE!) from this link. We also have a hugely popular mobile app, which can be downloaded from the google play store/app store using the link: ClearIAS Mobile App (FREE!).
Free IAS Study Materials: [Prelims + Mains: Combined Approach]
- Indian History Notes – Indian History and Culture.
- Geography Notes – Indian and World Geography.
- Economics Notes – Indian Economy.
- Indian Polity Notes – Constitution, Social Justice etc.
- General Science Notes – Science and Technology.
- Environment Notes – Biodiversity, Climate Change etc.
- Current Affairs Notes – National and international.
Free IAS Study Materials for Additional areas in GS Mains
- World History Notes – GS paper 1.
- Indian Society Notes – GS paper 1.
- Foreign Relations Notes – GS paper 2.
- International Affairs Notes – GS paper 2.
- Internal Security Notes – GS paper 3.
- Disaster Management Notes – GS paper 3.
- Ethics, Integrity and Aptitude Notes – GS paper 4.