ClearIAS Prelims Test Series: Unique features
Clear IAS™ has re-defined the preparation strategies for IAS Exam by developing a unique mock test series which integrates learning with test-taking. Go through our special features. You would be surprised to find how fast you can learn!
- Pan-India platform to learn and compete with thousands of aspirants real-time.
- Detailed answer key and performance analysis as soon as the exam is over.
- Solutions will be available in each user account for future reference and revision.
- Get instant access to take our mock exams from a laptop, tablet or mobile.
- 18+ full-length UPSC prelims mock exams with timer and negative marking.
- High-quality questions similar to UPSC standards which help you learn faster.
- Available as complete prelims mock exam package OR as separate mock tests!
Topper’s testimonials about ClearIAS Prelims Test Series
ClearIAS Prelims Test Series 2016: List of uploaded exams (can be taken anytime)
All Topic Tests
- All Topics – Full length test (101P)
- All Topics – NCERT based test (102P)
- All Topics – Full length test (103P)
- All Topics – NCERT based test (104P)
- All Topics – Full length test (105P)
- All Topics – Full length test (106P)
- All Topics – Full length test (107P)
- All Topics – Full length test (108P)
- All Topics – Full length test (109P)
- All Topics – Full length test (110P)
UPSC Prelims Re-take Tests (solutions based on the official UPSC key)
- UPSC Prelims 2011 Re-take test (201P)
- UPSC Prelims 2012 Re-take test (202P)
- UPSC Prelims 2013 Re-take test (203P)
- UPSC Prelims 2014 Re-take test (204P)
- UPSC Prelims 2015 Re-take test (205P)
Take individual UPSC prelims mock tests – Rs. 300 each
Subscribe ClearIAS Prelims Test Series 2016 –
Rs. 6000 Rs. 1999
“Why should I take mock tests before UPSC Prelims?”
Talk to all UPSC toppers, they will agree on one thing – the importance of UPSC model tests. Only when tested in an exam atmosphere with negative marking, you can improve the ability to deliver in the actual exam hall. Practice make a man perfect. Besides there are a lot of highly helpful concepts which you can learn from our quality mock questions, prepared by experts in the field. Register and login now to take our free and paid prelims mock tests.
Looking for a 120+ score in GS-Paper1? Take more mock tests!
Our full-length mock tests are widely appreciated by successful candidates. Last year, many questions from our mock tests got repeated in actual UPSC exam (details given along with solutions of UPSC Prelims 2015 Re-take test (205P)). Our mock tests not only help you clear UPSC preliminary exam with ease but also also boost your confidence for UPSC mains as you will be strong in your conceptual understanding.
Don’t postpone taking mock tests till last month!
Learning is a continuous process. You should ideally take at-least one mock test in a week and revise your answers multiple times. Our mock tests are prepared in such a way that even beginners would find it easy to learn concepts. So, it’s time to take tests while you learn. Or, learn while you take tests!
“How can I make payment for the full-length tests?”
Payment to the full-length prelims mock tests can be made through debit card, credit card or net-banking. Once the payment happens through the payment gateway (hardly takes 2-3 minutes), users will be re-directed back to the corresponding tests with instant access, even at midnight! Sounds great, huh?
Already made the payment? Then click to take the 18+ prelims mock tests one by one. More than 40,000 aspirants are already using our platform. We guarantee you a dramatic improvement in your conceptual knowledge and test-taking skills in a timed environment after each of our tests. You will learn many confusing concepts within a quick time. Detailed solutions and performance analysis will be provided to each user account (My Account ⇒ Marks ⇒ View details ⇒ View). Explore our unique features in free time. We upload our full-length online mock tests sticking to a schedule, but once tests are uploaded, aspirants can take tests as per their convenience – at any time they wish! All the best!